About the Attorneys
Courtney N. Conner
Ms. Conner focuses her practice on complex litigation including product liability, toxic exposure and mass torts. Having worked previously in the scientific and financial fields, she has a unique skill set which assists in understanding the nuances of complex pharmaceutical, industrial and medical issues which aids in the development of targeted litigation strategies. Additionally, Ms. Conner has extensive experience representing Fortune 100 companies in multi-district, complex business litigation in various industries including pharmaceutical, cosmetic, automotive, consumer products, advanced technology and new media. Ms. Conner’s previous experience defending pharmaceutical companies makes her an ideal choice to represent individuals injured by the pharmaceutical industry because she is familiar with common defense techniques used by Big Pharma and can anticipate their moves to maximize your compensation.
- Filed first lawsuits in the country against Gilead Sciences, Inc. alleging personal injury claims and a consumer class action regarding its medications containing TDF.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in multijurisdictional, complex product liability litigation involving a pharmaceutical drug for use in magnetic resonance imaging. Hundreds of plaintiffs filed suit claiming the drug caused a rare disease, and sought damages in excess of tens of millions of dollars
- Represented an industrial chemical manufacturer in asbestos primary and secondary exposure cases filed throughout the United States.
- Represented a chemical manufacturer in a toxic exposure case involving multiple defendants where a cosmetic industry worker alleged cosmetic components caused a chronic illness.
- Represented an aerospace industry manufacturer in a toxic exposure case involving multiple defendants where plaintiff alleged that commercial and military aircraft component parts caused a chronic illness.
- Represented a major automobile manufacturer in several warranty cases involving the Song Beverly Consumer Warranty Act.
- Represented a biochemical manufacturer in a product liability case involving a plaintiff alleging exposure to a radioactive isotope while conducting scientific research at a public university.
- California State Courts
- S. District Court for the Central, Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of California
- Loyola Law School of Los Angeles, J.D., 2011, cum laude
- University of Miami, B.A., Theatre, Biology & Microbiology, 2002